Even so, I wanted to share my sightsee as a mom. This aqua park is one of the best in Turkey. But why? When you visit Istanbul, you will not find a good quality zoo parks like in USA or elsewhere in Europe. Turkuazoo's conditions are very coordinated for the animals natural life. So while touring, you are not bored or tired. Children are easily learning, entertaining and living the marine life as if in natural surroundings. These all in sum make Turkuazoo very special.
First of all, you can find a detailed information from www.turkuazoo.com
Secondly, here goes my mom's sight see note of Turkuazoo;
Turkuazoo is a world hosting underwater creatures, that we never heard before or we know of but, have no will to see closely ;)) and more different sea themes are awaiting you to have new experiences. The park is entertative, educative and impressive... Exotic sea world creatures, puffers, piranhas, sharks, giant stingray, seahorses, octopis and many more are passing by you, while you are having an underwater safari on a moving walkway through a long underwater tunnel. (I even also got excited and scared as sharks were touring around us. See how your children will? ;)) ) By this ambiance, we felt as if we were in the book named Twenty Thousand Leagues under the Sea.
- Firstly, must have photo at the entrance. (something that you mustn't miss since it is going to be a very good surprise.)
- Secondly, see all the thematic galleries. This is a very well organised park. You only need to follow the sign arrow. The galleries include creatures from all of seven seas of world. Addition to seas or oceans, includes the Amazon Rain Forest theme too.
- Thirdly make a video or take pictures. Turkuazoo is interactive and dynamic entertainment park for families. There is a long underwater tunnel and a 270 degrees panaroma view that offers visitors to observe closely the marine life. You can make a video of the shark that swimming right above you! or can shoot pictures of a Mata Mata ( water turtles).
- Do not miss the show time of divers at the main water tank. The creatures must be fed at every 60 minutes, so as you are in tour you will have the chance to see the show.
- Other than divers there are many different shows organised such as "Winx Fairies". (Ask to ticket desk)
- Do not worry of missing any activity held at the park, they announce the "today's related topic" information.
- Children of ages between 7-14 years can camp at the park for one nite! The guides give them information about the marine life and they watch the sharks in dark with torches all night long. This program is given for shool groups. (What about us, the adults?? I wish to be that age now :(( )
- There is a Turkuazoo Dive Center!! The visitors can dive in underwater tank for 30 minutes. There are people who propose marriage in the tank, how lovely isn't that? Tip: Make a reservation at ticket desk or py phone before you go. ( Phone: 212 640 2015)
- Turkuazoo's facility for food is not enough. There are only snack and coffee shops on the way of your tour. Tip: Moms' of babies, have your baby's food box with you! But luckily, Forum Istanbul Mall has lots of different restaurants, fast food shops and markets where you can feed the little starving bodies.
There is a souvenier shop. However, it is not so shoppy, not enough variety for present! Also there was this pirate I remember from our first visit to Turkuazoo, where is he now?
Has anyone see him, if yes, please let me know?
- 0-3 ages free (yesss)
- Children +3-16 ages: 22 TL
- Adults: 29,50 TL
- Family package ( 2 children+2 adults): 88 TL
- Student- teacher:22 TL ( over 16 age)
btw 10.00-22.00 hours.
Turkuazoo is located at Forum İstanbul Shopping Mall.
- By Private vehicle:
Or follow E5 highway to route Bayrampaşa- Otogar- Kartaltepe-
There is free parking lot both at mall and IKEA.
- By bus:
- By Metrobus:
Kocatepe Mh., 34045 Bayrampaşa/İstanbul
212 640 20154
On this lovely day, we have seen the underwater world and have the opportunity to see their marin life. Additional to that we had the chance to learn prehistory creatures.
Thanks to Turkuazoooooo :))
As we were stepping out of the magical world, Ege, my son shouted; "Mom, do not forget our photo!!!!"
Children never forget hıhhh ;)) So note is coming from my son this time; "Do not forget your surprise photo!"
Post a Comment